Jessica Smith’s Digital Store is an amazing, user-friendly, self-contained software environment where you can browse, purchase, instantly download, and enjoy high quality video titles. You get every bit of the quality of a DVD, and in some cases better!
Going digital has many benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to download a product?
It depends on the speed of your internet connection, but with a fast broadband connection, you can start watching in just a few minutes while the rest of the product downloads in the background.
What quality are the downloads?
The video and audio quality are every bit as good as a DVD, and in some cases, you will get better quality on the download (with an HD product).
Will I get everything that comes with the DVD?
Yes, any additional materials, like PDFs, sheet music, tab, software or student materials are included.
Can I watch my purchases on my iPad or iPhone?
Absolutely! Jessica Smith Digital Store is compatible with the “MOD Mobile” app in the Apple App Store. If you have a $99 Apple TV, you can also beam your video wirelessly to your TV via AirPlay! Please see the “Help Center” in the Jessica Smith Digital Store software to find out more.
Can I enjoy my digital purchases even if I’m not connected to the internet?
Yes! Unlike streaming systems, you can take your laptop to a cabin in the woods, the beach or on an ocean voyage and watch anything you’ve purchased in full quality.
Can I access my digital purchases on a different computer than the one I purchased on? What if my hard drive crashes or I buy a new computer?
Unlike a disc, that might become scratched, warped, or lost, you will never lose access to a Jessica Smith Digital Store purchase. Follow these steps to access your purchases:
1. Download and install the free Jessica Smith Digital Store Player app onto your second computer using one of the buttons below:
2. Click the “options” button in the upper right hand corner and choose “Refresh owned products”
3. Follow the prompts and enter in your email address and password The products you have purchased will show up under “My Stuff” and you’ll be able to download and view them at your convenience. Your purchases are safe in your “digital locker in the cloud!”
Can I watch my digital purchases on my TV?
Absolutely. If you have a laptop (or a desktop computer near your TV), a DVI to HDMI cable is only about $15. Here is a useful guide on connecting your computer to your TV. Or, if you have an iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and an Apple TV, with a tap of your finger, you can beam videos wirelessly to your big screen via AirPlay.
Three ways to get fast customer support
Have a question or problem? We are here to help!
1. Instant Help: Just click the “Help Center” button in the upper right of the main screen, where you’ll be able to get instant answers to 90% of your questions. If you don’t see the answer you’re looking for, click the “contact support” button.
2. Help on the web: Go to http://help.leapingbrain.com/ and during U.S. business hours and evenings, you will usually get a reply within 15 – 30 minutes. Often, you’ll hear back from us nights, weekends and holidays!
3. Email: You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if that’s more convenient. If you are contacting us outside normal business hours, we appreciate your patience, and pledge we will answer your question or resolve your problem as soon as possible! We are relentless when it comes to providing great customer support!