9-Minute, Low Impact H.I.I.T. Cardio Workout

High intensity interval training (aka H.I.I.T.) doesn’t always have to be high impact! Maximize your cardio time, burn fat and calories (without pounding your joints) with this low impact high intensity cardio workout created by certified fitness instructor Jessica Smith (no jumping means it’s perfect for hotel rooms and apartments too!).

Music By: MartialFusion.com

Level: Intermediate

Equipment: None

Intensity: Moderate to High

RELATED VIDEOS:

10-Minute Interval Walk

30-Minute H.I.I.T Cardio And Core Workout

30-Minute Indoor Interval Walk/Jog

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar

• maligator April 1, 2014, 7:52 pm

Whew! Perfect HIIT for my injured foot! Not able to stand any dancey moves or jumps right now, so this was perfect! Good sound quality and excellent cuing too!

• DeDe March 21, 2014, 10:56 pm

Thank you SO much for this fantastic workout!!! I have been looking for a “quiet cardio” routine for the past several months with no success. I recently moved into an apartment complex that was built in the early 40s. If I rush from one room to the other, the doors shake. If I jump for cardio, the whole building seems to shake! All the other videos I have come upon were either still not gentle enough or not vigorous enough to get my heart rate up. I did your routine tonight, 2 times through, and I was definitely sweating. I’m beyond excited to start doing this every day now. Thanks again!

• maryo March 5, 2014, 4:05 pm

Thanks SOO MUCH Jessica for your HIIT Mix workout!!! I find that doing HIIT on my own gets boring. Plus, I never push myself as hard as I do when I’m using your killer coached HIIT album: http://bit.ly/HIIT_Mix_iTunes.

• Jessica Smith March 5, 2014, 6:17 pm

Awesome! So glad to hear you enjoy it :) Thanks!

• nisanmarie February 13, 2014, 12:42 pm

thank for a great, productive, yet short workout. I combined with great backside and I’m off!

• cahvah February 5, 2014, 8:58 am

Love this one as a short add-on to a longer workout. Today I did the 30-minute stability ball sculpt followed by this. Great way to start the day! Thank you, Jessica.

• Dragynnette February 2, 2014, 11:29 pm

Thanks for another great workout, Jessica!